1

关注者

2011年7月27日星期三

Marketing EXCO

Yesterday,Marketing Society held Annual General Meeting,
From there,
we had chosen the new EXCO ,
and we are officially retire..lolxx..

I still remember,
last AGM,i followed my friend go there have a look,
I have no idea about it,
and honestly i not intentioned to grab any post from there..
I still remember is Kityuan,the chairman of Marketing Society..
Suddenly,he asked me:"Hey,can you be the treasurer??"
Lolxx..
at the end of the day,
i am the Treasurer of Marketing Society 2010/2011.

Here are some photo from AGM...

♥FOODS♥



♥FRIENDS♥








They like to acting...Lolxx




What i want to say is..
I actually learn a lot from Marketing Society...
and it is an opportunity to build up youur confident..
and you can know and learn from each other well..
i am very happy to know all of you and work with u all..
Marketing Society,you are AWESOME..
Wish the New Exco members,you all can enjoy it well...
Good luck=)
Josheen Ma and me have successfully become top25 of Clean and Clear best friend ♥
I wish you can vote for us ♥
We are on the page 4 of the link below.
http://apps.facebook.com/clean​clear_tbf/

Can vote for us Everyday=)
Thank you=)

4 条评论:

  1. Oh! I like that Carlsberg thingy =D

    回复删除
  2. anonymous:Thanks~=)and thanks for watching my blog~=)

    回复删除
  3. Stephanie:Lolxx..actually inside is Ice Lemon Tea,but..they like to acting..Just for fun♥♥

    回复删除