1

关注者

2011年7月31日星期日

Clinique Star Tour 2011

Last thursday,I went to KTAR for Clinique Star Tour with Stacy.

It was fun and interesting!!
Actually i forget for this event on Wednesday in UTAR,
thanks to Josheen reminded that clinique tour will go to KTAR on next day,
and thanks to Stacy accompanied me went to there..
Their door gift is so attractive for me..
haha..
Actually..
I like their mascara and moisture so much..
All of this include make up,hair stylish,door gift just cost us RM35=)
IS IT WORTH??!!

Even,they will gave you Cleanser,Toner and Sunblock plus one latest CLEO magazine..♥♥♥ 

  We are so lucky on that day coz we are the last few participants.
and the voucher just left 3 when we reached there..Lolxx..Thanks GOD!!

We need to wait for few hour because it was long queued ..
So,i and Stacy planned have a tea time first..
We went to IceKim House of Dessrets, 

I like their seaweed popiah,it is crisp..=)  
 After that,is time to for us to bek KTAR...

 You can saw a lot of girl started to be stylish and make up at there by their professional..
 I believe make up is a magic,it can make every girl look charming..=)

After make-up,waiting for professional to stylish my hair ...

In the progress=)

More a while,change to Stacy to hair stylish...=)

 She look so sweet..



Finish touch up,is time for shooting.

Here is all my photo~and i choose NO.1=)
She is the one help me to make up.Thank you=)
She is so friendly and teach me a lot of make up tips=)
He is the one help me to stylish my hair.Thank you.
 Dang Dang Dang Dang...here is our final look=)

Thanks clinique to let us experience it..
At least i tried it in my Uni life=)
 One of my Lecturer,he told me..
Keep loving, keep smiling and keep shining...
I like this sentence so much..
It is a moral encouragement and keep encourage me..
It means a lot for me..=)
 Thank you Sir
 
Sometime,a a little encouragement will means a lot for people.

5 条评论:

  1. Why you all look so nice after the makeover de... Huhu

    Looking sweeeeeet =)

    回复删除
  2. Stephanie,i believe make up is a magic,u can make everyone look charming..and u too..=)Thankss...

    回复删除
  3. sweet<3
    Hope we all become the cover girl^^

    回复删除
  4. I enjoy the time with you that day^^

    回复删除
  5. Josheen:Thanks dear..u look charming on your Clinique Tour's pic=)..hugss..
    Stacy:hehe..I enjoyed with u too...=)

    回复删除