1

关注者

2011年8月26日星期五

16.08.2011

 
Final around the corner ady,
so fast...T.T
Seems like just start a new sem and now already week 14,
is time for us to prepare final ady,
wish i could really start to do revision.
Next seem need go for internship.
I am quite worry for it.@@"
Haven start to work,but have start to stress...Lolxx!!!

Recently keep eating..
OMG,i really eat a lot in this few day,
especially chocolate.
I heard from my friends,
eat chocolate can people feel happy,so...i tried.
its really work for me.hehe...
but,i dun wish the function of calories work on my body..Lolxx!!XP
Yeap,i am chocolate lover,
But, I Need to control =)







Went to QQ restaurant for a Tea Break...
Is around Ktar that row...



MilkShake.
Erm,for me..their milkshake,that's is a room for improvement...
I prefer Caramel MilkTea in Westlake there..My favourite..!!
Thanks my friend for recommend=)

chocolate+peanut Waffle.
Their Waffle quite nice,coz..i prefer crispy waffle=)
I like this...their special cuisine for chocolate lover.
Dun miss it...
But,my advice is better ask more than 2 people share with u...
You will feel greasy if you eat too much..=="
Hari Raya coming soon,
wish all the Malay's friends,“Selamat Hari Raya”..
and all the Malaysian,“Happy National Day”...=)

All the best and good luck for U & Me in Final...=)

Cheers.

2 条评论:

  1. all the best ya in final !!^^
    kah yao and gambatte! =))

    回复删除
  2. Thanks Shervyn...
    kayao and gambatte too on your working life..
    take care there=)

    回复删除