1

关注者

2011年8月19日星期五

♥Happy Wednesday♥

 
Yesterday went to Ipoh with my dear,Josheen,Hiro and Chen.

Wake up in the early morning and start to dress up myself.

 
After Bath and make up,take a photo.
Still in sleepwear and haven drying my hair ...
 
Look at my eye..
Pink Lens. it..Look natural=)

Every girl know the eye is a main point for whole make up process.
I quite satisfied with this eye make up.
I did cut one fake eyelash in two,and put it at the end of eye..
It look more natural.

My friends asked me how to put the fake eyelashes,
I duno how to explain here.
It is put nearest with your eyelid and adjust it in a position you feel comfortable...

And of course,the eye brow very important for me.
Coz my eye brow not really obvious.
So..draw the eyebrow can highlight your facial features.

After change cloth and put the wigs..
Tadaaaa..
 Still in messy hair.Hehe

We went there for a movie Cowboys and Aliens.
Erm..for me,not reali nice...
a bit boring for this storyline..=='

We had bought ticket on Tuesday,
and Oopss..
we realized that the ticket put at home,
forget to bring it together,
Luckily the TGV's staff let us enjoyed the movie by providing them the proof of ticket's photo.
Thanks ah jim and Kelvin send the photo to us.=)
If not,we nid to rush bek to Kampar and take the ticket,
then go Ipoh again=='..hehe
Thanks God.


Lunch,we went to ipoh da shu xia (大树下) ...
I love their zha liao(炸料),nice..=)
and their drink especially red bean and green bean drink..
My favourite~~=)
Drinkss..
My main course.MeeHoon..Lolxx!!
Friedddds...
Frieddddds...





After Lunch,start to Jusco for Movie and Shopping.
Yeah,the Padini Concept Store Sale now.
A lot stuff have 50% discount and even more than that.
And yeap,i grab a T-Shirt at RM19.90.
It's comfortable.=)
and i like its design..Simple White=)
Immediately change my yellow --> white.=)
Josheen and Me..
Eddie and Chen.(Chen look alike with Ping Guan=))
Stacy come to Join us.
She is so funny and make us keep laughing.
So cute.haha...
Girlsss...
Boysss...
Is Dinner time.
Lets go to Dong Gu Ting (冬菇厅)..
I like their foods so much especially the popiah and Crab there..
Strongly recommend for their popiah.=)
Mouth-watering Foods...






Ooopss..Eating..

Sweet...
Smile..

Finish Dinner,went to Ipoh Parade to buy something again..
Money~~~Fly again..
Spend a lot..=='..

Dang dang...
Cosmetic + Skin Care.
 Watson in Big sale also..Thats why my money keep flying out.

I nid to double control myself..Lolxx!!!


 I didnt plan to buy anything except the eyebrow color.
At the end,i spended so much..
Ishhh...

Anyway,i enjoy this shopping day ..
and happy outgoing with u all~~
Cheers..

4 条评论:

  1. ur wednesday really full of activities...
    envy > <...hehe

    回复删除
  2. I spent a lot also... T.T

    I see you had a great outing =) Happy always ^^

    回复删除
  3. Yenlee:yea..I love this Wednesday.Coz,it is public holiday for me,and i have more time to hang out with bestie~=)
    Wish u have a great weekend soon=)

    回复删除
  4. Same situation here...T.T..
    but,it is worth.=)
    Ya,i had a great outing,and wish u stay happy too..
    Cheers=)

    回复删除