1

关注者

2011年9月15日星期四

My study process

Yea..Now,i sick for exam...
Final exam strt from 13-24/09...
Recently,feel sick due to everyday study till morning..
Today i just finished my E-Marketing Paper..
Slept on 6am and woke up and 10am...
Non-stop studying and make me feel wanna vomit when see wordy paper..
Pengsan...=='
Frankly, quite upset with this paper..
coz,as usual,i always not enough time to do,
i very upset in my time management..
I WANT TO CHANGE!!
Keep writing, non-stop...
Feel my hand wanna cacat liao,and the examiner also said.."wow,your hand so red".
But,still cant finish on time.
A lot of marks flies...
Heart bleeding...T.T

Now,left 3 more paper, and non-stop war..
OMG,cant imagine can i still alive after 3 days war...??!!
lolxx!!!
French,Entrepreneur and Strategic Management Planning & Control.
Then i will fly to somewhere else..
Ohyeah..waiting for the holiday.

My study process..
You can notice how dark my eyecircle and eye bag..
i wanna sleep...=.='

 Start doing revision,
i tell myself..
Ya,today must finish this few chap...
Yeah..

After study 1 hours...start to feel panic..@@'
 
 After 1 and half hours...start to sigh....
SIGH...SIGH...!!



 
 After 2 hours..
I feel..why cant finish geh...

 After 2 hours...start to feel zZZZ...



 Then, i will give excuse to myself..
Haiya..rest first then just continue..
start PPS...
Then,cant stop liao...
Lolxx!!!
Need to control myself more..and more!!
While study..dun forget to drink water...

Ya,enjoy ur study as well..
Return to Book World again..
Good luck and all the best for your final..
Gambattee=)

2 条评论:

  1. Don't stress yourself~~
    take a break if you feel tired,
    n pps really a nice tool to release stress ...=D

    回复删除
  2. Thanks Yenlee..
    hehe..yaya,i feel how effective the way..
    hehe..good luck to u as well=)

    回复删除