1

关注者

2011年9月19日星期一

Birthday Celebration

Yesterday about 11 something...
Plan want to give the birthday girl Mayfang a surprise..
lolxx!!but at the end the plan failed..
She knew we will celebrate for her..
Happy birthday Girl..
She is a very knowledgeable and kind person..
always teach me a lot of things.
Kiwi Cake
Make a wish...
Girls...
Boyss..


and her BF prepared the Vodka and Red wine to celebrate her birthday.
Lolxx!!
The vodka look great but taste...==''...
Girl's Vodka
I cannot tahan it..so,i drink the red wine more than vodka..

We present her a set of skincare product--Hada Labo..
Hada Labo
The lotion(toner) from its range very popular and very moisturizing...
Group Photo
After finish it, We went to 21ST second round..
5 bucket of Heineken for 10ppl...
GOSH!!!how to finish it...
Pengsan....
lolxx!!
Mayfang sudah tak boleh tahan..
start to vomit..
and i feel very ok..
very ok...
until...
i lying down on my bed..
OHHhhh..No!!!!
The feeling start to come over and over again...
Keep Vomit!!!So suffer...
Once I lie down on bed,straight feel wanna vomit...==''
lie down 5 times vomit 5 times...
First drunk..first time feel so suffer after drunk..
T.T...
Until NOW,i still feel dizzy and disgusting...
Yeap,i seldom drink...
and my drinking capacity very poor...
But, in my mind,
I know drinking is not good for health,
But, if you good in drinking (especially girls),
you can protect yourself...
Hehe..
So, I wont anti-drinking.
But,don't too often...
=)

Is time for me to continue study...
22,23 and 24..still 3 more papers to go..
wish me Luck..!!
Cheers. =)
 
 




没有评论:

发表评论