1

关注者

2011年10月5日星期三

Start with my Intern's life

It was really rush..!!!
Finish my final,actually i bought the flight ticket to Langkawi for a short break before start my intern's life..
The last minutes,we decide to throw the flight ticket away and drive to Haytai.!!
I am really exciting for it,coz..we never drove before to there,and It just take few hours planning,so...
we went there without the GPS..!!!
I am glad that we still can found the hotel, even the city!!
Yeah!!!
Here is some of the photo..
Josheen and Me

Tasting a bit on the Thailand's beer.
We sat inside the 'TOK TOK"
We are looking for the Garments...=)

Start from the October,i am start with my intern's life in the KL---SONY.
What can i said...???!!!
Erm...it is really  exhausted!!!
My job is the something like product consultant.
I need talk with the customer on the SONY product.
Everything...Features,compare with others model,every single product..
I need learn and try to memorize everything and explain to the customer.
Of course, the more product knowledge i have,the more confident i can talk with the customers.

I learn a lot of things from there..Although it is very tired for me.
I need to stand about 8 hours a day.
I start to miss my UNI life.Lolxx!!!The workplace is quite far away from the place i stayed.
I need to take train and change LRT, it take more than 1hours.
GOSH!!!
all my colleagues treat me very nice.I am appreciate for it..
They really help me a lot, guiding me everything in the SONY.
My hostel cannot online, so..i cant blog it in time...==''...
I am actually online now at the CHATIME...
Enjoy the environment here...=)


I wish i have more time to blog about it...
but,i think i better stop it now,
tomorrow still have to wake up very early...=(
Good night...

1 条评论: