1

关注者

2012年1月9日星期一

Goodbye Intern's life and Hello Uni's life

3 months intern at Sony...now is time say Goodbye to my intern's life...
its time to say goodbye to Sony...

During this 3 month, i really really learn a lot, words can express my feeling...
Before, i duno Sony's products..
I start to learn when i start my life in Sony...
Start from Sony cyber-shot, Sony alpha, Sony Handycam, Sony Bravia, Sony PS3, Sony Vaio and...a lot a lot...
A lot system, a lot colleague, a lot friend...
All of them so friendly, teach me a lot..
They share with me about their experience, help me explain to customer when i need them...
They always by my side...
Because of you all, i feel my intern's life so awesome, so wonderful...
That's very tough, but also very warm...=)
Sony store eqaul to my second home when i start my life in KL...
I really appreciate all your kindness...
And now..i waiting for my alpha...
Really excited!!!=)
 

To Shawn,
i feel so grateful can join your store and you really guide me a lot, either the job or future.
You are so friendly and open-minded...
Awesome Store manager.

To Kak Aishah,
I feel so good can work together with u...You guide me a lot on DI category...Thanks a lot sister..take care and all the best =)

To Bang Mafis,
Congrats again!!and thanks for always guide me on Bravia...you are so knowledgeable!!between, thanks for help me successful bid it=)all the best and take care always...

To Daniel,
Hehe, thanks for always help me and take care of me when i interns at there...anyway wish u all the best in your future...=)

To Azriff,
Dun sad, we will always go there visit u...hehe...thanks for always by my side and advice me, guiding me...wish u all the best!!!cheers...

To Cheah,
Thanksss for always guiding me on Alpha..you are so knowledgeable on alpha...think about permanent if you have the opportunity to work with!!!
take care yourself and all the best!

To Rajan,
Dun sad..i know u cant bully me anymore..!!haha...thanks for always entertained me when i was there..take care friend and wish u all the best!!!

To Amjad,
Chill Am...dun so hot temper ya!!take care friend!!hehe...

To Bob,
hehe..top saler!!!keep it up!!hehe..take care and all the best...=)

To Lyana,
Chill girl...everything will be fine..relaxx!!take care and all the best!!

To Heng,
thanks bro always guide me, and advice me..thanks for everything and wish u all the best!!take care...

To Jason,
u are so friendly and u are a very determination person and have your own view!!keep it up friend..take care and all the best!!

To Steven,
Shifu, thankssss for always guide me about DI category before u left Sony!!
you have a lot of experience and knowledge on Alpha!!
wish u all the best and take care alwaysss=)

To James,
thanks sister always by my side, always help me, always take care of me...you are so good!!!hehe..all the best especially on FYP!!!haha...

To Kelvin,
congratsssss that u officially graduate ady...thanks for always make me laugh and guiding me!!all the best for your future and keep in touch ya friend!

My sweet memories during 10/2011 to 01/2012






Nice to meet u all!!!
keep in touch!

I had a wonderful internship!!
Hello again...my uni life...

2 条评论:

  1. Hi there, I was blog hopping and came across your blog, so drop you a comment ;)

    Nice blog you have! ^^

    回复删除
  2. Thanks Hayley, nice to meet u..
    have a ncie day there...=)

    回复删除