1

关注者

2011年8月13日星期六

Gathering...

A couple of weeks didnt update my blog ady..
Recently quite busy on assignment,presentation,fyp and of course gathering=)
Last few weeks,
I went to Taiping and gathering with Mavis.
We had a date at Taiping Garden Lake.
A beautiful lake and quite famous in Taiping  I think.
hehe...Have fun with Mavis...

Here are some of the photos we captured on that day.
Beautiful Screen





We bike the Swan Boat
Mavis=)

This week,i gathering with my dear Josheen and Hiro.
Something special and great news for her.
Congratulation to her.
Feel proud of you my dear.
Dun feel stress,just do your best,
I know you can do it well in every task.
=)


Jiayou!!=)

Yesterday,gathering with Oops Family.
Reali had fun with them coz they are quite crazy.
Haha...
We went K-Box sang for 4 hours.
OMG,my sound had changed after 4 hours.
Haha...But,you all make my day =)
After that,enjoyed the movie  
"Rise of the Planet of the Apes"
I felt so touch in some screen.
Definitely a good movie.=)
Hehe,i am quite easy to get touch...

Thanks to Oops-Family invite me to join them on yesterday.
I reali enjoyed with you all..
Just a few hours my camera ady 100++ photos ady..
haha..
Look forward for next gathering=)


Acting...
With my Babe--Landy
With Adelynn=)
With Landy=)
Group photo..hehe

My supper!!My favourite..Thanks Dear Josheen and Hiro.hugss=)


* I feel so happy that i have you all by my side. *
Cherish

8 条评论:

  1. i m still here for you,my dear~
    my shoulders is for u whenever you want!
    is that clear??
    i care ; cos you're my friend!

    回复删除
  2. Thanks my dear...hugsss...
    I heart you...
    i care you too..you are my bestie..
    =)

    回复删除
  3. Loong:有吗?你是说最近?

    回复删除
  4. 這部落各的照片是最近的你吧,最近失眠?

    回复删除
  5. 呵呵~最后几张是前天的~湖边的是2星期前~
    呵呵~对啊~
    就不是睡到很好~呵呵~=)

    回复删除
  6. got oops,got 欢乐~ xD
    Nice post...

    回复删除
  7. yaya..got oops,got 欢乐~
    but,oops without u,the 欢乐少了xiu xiu~~
    haha~thanks my dear~gud luck for you final~=)

    回复删除